Finsa Markets offers a very competitive Welcome Bonus and Loyalty Scheme to its clients. We want to reward our clients and therefore we offer both a Welcome bonus for the first two months and an on-going monthly bonus. *Terms and Conditions Apply.
Finsa Markets Loyalty Scheme
Finsa Markets will refund 25% of whatever you pay in “spread” for the first two months you have an account. It means all our spreads are 25% cheaper.
Not available on MT4
Terms and Conditions Apply.
Finsa Markets pays out a rebate each month, depending on how much spread you have generated during the month. All clients will automatically be enrolled to the Loyalty Scheme.
|£0 – £250||= 0%|
|£251 – £1,000||= 5%|
|£1,001 – £5,000||= 7.5%|
|£5,001 – £25,000||= 10%|
|£25,001 – No top limit*||= 15%|
Loyalty Bonus is capped at £5,000. Terms and Conditions Apply.
Not available on MT4
What is “Spread”?
When you execute a trade, you will always see two prices: A “Sell” price, and a “Buy” price.
The difference in price between the two prices is called the “spread”. The spread is a cost which you will find in all markets.
You buy at 20,874. You trade at £10 per point. There is a 1 point spread. When you close this trade, you will have done £10 worth of spread.
Spread Cost: Your Stake * Spread (difference between buy and sell price).
Loyalty Scheme Terms & Conditions
- The Loyalty Scheme is only available to live account holders. The opening of an account is subject to status. Welcome bonus and Loyalty bonus is not available on the MT4 platform.
- Your Welcome bonus is deposited the 10th (or next bank day) in the month after the end of the Welcome bonus period.
- No matter when your Welcome bonus ends, your Loyalty bonus starts the next day. Afterwards your Loyalty bonus runs to the end of the current month where it then will run from the first to the last day in the following months.
- Finsa Markets is the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under the loyalty scheme.
- All clients are enrolled into the Loyalty Scheme automatically. Clients can opt out by contacting customer service.
- The Loyalty Scheme cannot be used in conjunction with the Welcome Bonus. The Welcome Bonus is available in the first two months of the lifetime of the account. The Loyalty Scheme is only available from the third month of the life of the live account.
- For Finsa Trader accounts the Loyalty Scheme is calculated using the rebate ladder.
- Subject to verification, the Rebate Amount will be paid directly into the applicable account within the first 15 working days of the following month. Rebate Amounts can only be paid into the relevant Finsa Market trading account.
- For Finsa Trader accounts Stock Index trades, FX trades and Commodity trades the spread is defined as the difference between the bid and offer price multiplied by the stake divided by two.
- Spread is generated on both the opening and closing legs of a trade. For example, Finsa Markets’ spread on the UK 100 is 0.8. If client opens a £25 a point spread bet, it generates £10 spread on the opening trade and £10 spread on the closing trade. On all equity trades the underlying market spread is excluded and only the fixed % add-on spread is included in the total spread calculation.
- For MT4 accounts, the commission is added separately on all FX, Gold and Silver markets to the rates you will find on the market information page. To avoid any confusion, the provision is included in the bid-ask spread on the MT4 platform.
- A cap of £5,000 applies to both the welcome and loyalty bonus. Finsa Markets reserves the right to exclude spread generated outside normal market size parameters and normal market conditions.
- For positions open at month end only the opening leg will be included.
- Once applied to the client’s trading account there are no release criteria and the Rebate Amount can be withdrawn at any time upon the instruction of the client.
- The loyalty scheme operates on a calendar month basis. There are no adjustments for months shorter than 31 days.
- Withdrawal of the Rebate Amount is not automatic and Finsa Markets must be instructed by the client.
- The Rebate Amount can only be withdrawn if it does not create a margin call and/or a deficit cash balance.
- The metrics given in the ‘Rewards’ section of the trading platform and the client portal are indicative and are subject to review at month end prior to any Rebate Amount being paid.
- The Loyalty Scheme operates on a GMT (not BST) basis.
- Clients are only eligible for one Rebate Amount per calendar month per trading account.
- The loyalty scheme operates on a per user basis.
- If a user has multiple currency accounts the Loyalty Scheme metrics will be based off the first base currency used by the user. For example, if a GBP Finsa Trader account is the first account used and the client goes on to use an EUR account the spread from the account will be converted back into GBP for the sake of Loyalty Scheme calculations.
- Rebate Amounts cannot be transferred or traded.
- Rebate Amounts cannot be used by anyone other than the account holder.
- Finsa Markets will not be liable for any losses that clients may incur as a result of trading with the rebate amounts.
- The Loyalty Scheme is subject to fair use policy and abuse of it may result in Rebate Amount being withheld. Finsa Markets reserves the right to withdraw clients from the scheme without prior notice.
- Rebate Amounts are claimed automatically on the date of payment into the client’s account, Rebate Amounts are not considered earned until verified by Finsa Markets and credited to the relevant account.
- The Loyalty Scheme runs until cancelled by Finsa Markets. Upon cancellation all unpaid Rebates Amounts are immediately void.
- If a client requests to close an account all unpaid Rebate Amounts become null and void with immediate effect.
- Finsa Markets reserves the right to retrospectively amend, withdraw or restrict the Loyalty Scheme at any time without notice.
Last updated: 13th February 2017.